CAREER AT Fildravo
Experience Required: 3-5 years
- Bachelors degree in Accounting
- 5-8 years or more of related experience required.
- Certified Public Accountant
- Proficiency in computer software (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Oversees preparation of business activity reports, financial forecast, and annual budgets.
- Audits accounts to ensure compliance with state and BIR regulations, coordinates with
- external auditors and provides needed information for the annual external audit.
- Manages the accounting staff who are responsible for financial reporting, billing, collections and payroll.
- Establishes internal controls and guidelines for accounting transactions and budget preparation
- Oversees the production of periodic financial reports, ensures that the reported results
- comply with generally accepted accounting principles or financial reporting standards.
- Ensures compliance with local, state of all government requirements.
- Recruits and hires accounting and financial staff where required and conducts performance evaluations.
- Coordinates training programs for new staff and identifies training needs for current staff.
- Performs other related duties as necessary or assigned.
- Regularly reports to Mancom on finance matters.