CAREER AT Fildravo
Experience Required: 5 years
- Reviews and analyzes all accounts of the Financial Statement.
- Takes charge of the month-end/year-end closing of books.
- Assists VP-Finance in the preparation of financial reports and budget.
- Reviews existing systems and procedures and recommends improvements as necessary.
- Prepares and analyzes Inter-Company accounts reconciliation.
- Prepares and submits all BIR and other government agencies’ requirements.
- Takes charge of the processing of Confidential Payroll including deductions of all monthly remittances.
- Answers all queries of External Auditors.
- Supervises the work of the accountants and provides them with guidance and advice whenever necessary.
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy graduate
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- With at least 5 years’ working experience.
- Computer literate